Terms and Conditions
- Students admitted to The Erindale Academy are required to pay all fees before their start date.
- When the student has received Student Visa approval from the Canadian Immigration, no refund of tuition fees will be granted.
- If a student is unable to obtain a valid student visa to study at Erindale Academy, he or she will receive a refund of the tuition fee less the Registration Fee of CAD$250.00 and Bank Charges of $35 will be deducted. To request a refund, the student must send us the original rejection letter from Immigration. Once granted, refunds will take 14 business days to be processed. All refunds will be returned to the individual or company who paid the fees.
- If a student has been granted a study permit by the Canadian Immigration Authority but decides not to come to The Erindale Academy; no refund will be issued in this case.
- If a student is removed by The Erindale Academy as a result of a disciplinary action, unused tuition fees will not be refunded.
- If a student withdraws early from The Erindale Academy, unused tuition fees will not be refunded.
- If a student drops a course, with the Principal’s approval, before the course drop deadline for the semester, the tuition fee for the course will be credited to a later semester. No tuition fee will be refunded. Where a student drops a course after the course drop deadline, the full tuition fee for the course will be charged. A course drop form must be completed by the student and approved by the Principal. This does not apply to Semester Abroad students. There is no refund for Semester Abroad students if they drop a course.
- All students must have valid medical insurance.
- All Medical Forms and Official Transcripts must be received by the start of the first semester.
- All Student Dormitory or Homestay fees must be paid in full prior to the commencement of the school term. The Erindale Academy will not release any homestay or dormitory information until full payment is made.
- Generally homestay information is mailed out 7 to 14 days prior to arrival. We will do our best to send information about homestay families earlier however families may not be able to provide confirmation due to their own personal situations.
- All Airport Pick-Up Fees must be paid in full. No service will be provided unless payment is made in full. Flight details must be sent no later than 5 days before arrival or the Pick-Up service cannot be guaranteed.
- If a student withdraws from Erindale Academy Student Dormitory at any point during the semester, unused Student Dormitory Fees during the semester will not be refunded. We require 60 days notice in writing to withdraw from the Student Dormitory. There is a $500 administrative fee charged on all Student Dormitory Refunds.
- If a student wishes to change Homestay, after the first week, there will be a Relocation Fee of $250 charged.
- If a student wishes to cancel Homestay, they must provide 30 days notice and they must provide the Erindale Academy with the address they are moving to as well as the contact person at the new address. If the student is under 18, parental approval in writing must be received prior to any moving request.
CIC Consent: You acknowledge and give consent to The Erindale Academy to Share information about your enrolment to Canadian Immigration or as required by relevant regulatory bodies. The Erindale Academy will not retain or withhold a student’s passport or visa.
IELTS Preparation Courses: All IELTS Preparation Courses and private lessons are non-refundable once the classes begin. We require 15 business days notice to cancel any courses or private lessons. There is an administration fee of $100 charged for all cancellations.
Summer School Courses: All Summer School courses are non-refundable once the classes begin. We require 15 business days notice to cancel the course. There is an administration fee of $100 charged for all cancellations.
Activity Waiver Exclusion of Liability and Assumption of Risk:
As a condition of involvement in all activities at The Erindale Academy. You understand and assume all risk of personal injury, death or property loss resulting from any cause whatsoever, including but not limited to the inherent risks of these activities, use of equipment, collision with man-made or natural objects or other students, travel within or beyond designated boundaries, or negligence, breach of contract, or breach of statutory duty of care on the part of The Erindale Academy and its employees, directors and agents, I agree that Erindale Academy and its employees, directors and agents shall not be liable for any such personal injury, death, or property loss and release Erindale Academy and its employees, directors and agents and waive all claims and respect there to. This includes all transport to and from these activities arranged by The Erindale Academy and its employees, directors and agents.