How to Apply
The application process begins when you submit a completed application form. In order for an application to be processed we ask for the following documentation:
- report cards (June from last year and all of the current year's reports)
- any additional supporting documents that will allow the admissions team to better understand your child (Ex: psycho-educational reports or assessments, IEP)
- birth certificate
- a one-time application fee of $65.00
Support for International Students
It is essential that students graduate with the ability to use language effectively for thinking, learning, communicating.
- In order to develop sufficient fluency in English to succeed in the regular academic program, students receive support from an ESL teacher.
- International students receive a pre-course English proficiency test to determine the appropriate academic program.
- Peer tutoring may be arranged for students requiring assistance in adjusting to learning to learn in the English language.
- Placement services are provided to guide students through the university application process.